ACCOUNT MANAGER (PROPERTY MAINTENANCE)
UP TO £25,000 + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
Due to growth of the business I am currently representing my client based in Ilfracombe, Devon, who are looking for an Account Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This position would be suited to someone who is high organised with strong Account Management skills who has come from a B2B background.
- Manage engineer's diaries and ensure that all client requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage potential, new and existing communications
- Handing enquiries
- Answering incoming calls
- Offering customers products & services
- Performing administrative functions
- Updating client accounts and business systems at each contact
- Processing customer correspondence
- Previous account management experience
- Organised and efficient
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Competent in all Microsoft Office programmes - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £22,000 - £25,000
- 28 days holiday
- Fun working environment
- Strong career progression
- Close to local transport links
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- account manager
- customer service
- account management
- property maintenance
- booking engineers
- helpdesk scheduler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"