Account Manager / Project Manager – Home Based
Our client, a specialist PowerPoint presentation design company, have a unique opportunity for an Account Manager / Project Manager.
The new Account Manager / Project Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients. You’ll do this by managing a design team to deliver high quality digital presentation materials on time and on budget and always in a friendly and professional manner.
Home based, with occasional client site visits and internal team meetings.
- Numerate and literate with high working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast overall IT skills and speed around keyboard
- Able to lead on initiatives, be committed to the role and deliver on objectives/deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and friendly outlook
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Quick learner and enjoys learning new things
- Ability to work evenings/early mornings with time off in lieu where appropriate
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Negotiation skills
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow key accounts & generate new business through upselling and offering solutions
- Agree budgets and deadlines with clients, and ensure all work is delivered on budget, on time and meets or exceeds client’s expectations
- Ensure our team reaches agreed KPIs
- Manage our design team and help to identify areas of growth and development, setting goals with designers to consistently improve efficiency and creativity
- Target a conversion rate of >70% for all new enquiries
- Keep project tracking systems up to date
- Report to company directors on team productivity, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Report to company directors on staffing needs and development requirements
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as requested by company directors
About our client
A specialist PowerPoint presentation design company, founded in 2009. A small but perfectly packaged team of expert PowerPoint designers, consultants and presentation specialists, offering a unique mix of communication science and great design, to create presentations that look great and do the job they’re supposed to do.
How to Apply
By sending your CV and a short covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position.
SALARY: £26,000-£34,000 plus bonus [dependent on relevant experience]
HOURS: Office hours [9-5.30pm Mon-Thurs and 9-5pm Fri]. Expected to work as required to complete their duties to a high level.
ANNUAL LEAVE: 20 days per year pro rata from starting date, plus birthday. Additionally, they are usually closed for an extended period over Christmas and New Year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job