DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Be presentable and representative of the Company’s image at all times
- Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
- Drive and Enthusiasm - Is motivated by meeting and beating deadlines. Strives to overcome barriers to achieving results. Displays a positive and energetic approach, and shows initiative ownership and responsibility.
- Team Working - Shares information and knowledge with the team. Offers assistance to colleagues when they need it. Shows respect for others’ views and feelings.
- Judgement - Makes logical decisions having considered all relevant information and alternative solutions. Considers the broader implications of proposed actions.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and concisely, ensuring all important information is communicated. Asks relevant questions to ensure understanding. Is sensitive to client’s needs, remaining calm and confident, even in difficult situations. When required produces clear and well-structured written communication
- Quality and Operational Performance - Demonstrates a concern f or quality of results. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Checks work carefully, ensuring it is delivered 'right first time’
- Planning and Organisation - Plans and schedules activities to ensure best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work. Monitors progress on tasks and re-prioritises to take account of changing circumstances as required.
- Technical / Professional Skills - Demonstrates technical or specialist know ledge and skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge. Has thorough grasp of relevant services, systems and procedures
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Extensive knowledge of print, POS and associated services
- Minimum of 2 years print management experience
- Account management experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
- Good inter-personal relationships (team player)
- Good administration skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Account Management
- Print Management
- Managed Print Services
- POS solutions
- Print Ads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"