ACCOUNT MANAGER - POS/LARGE FORMAT
Salary - Neg Depending on Experience.
KRG are working with a new client in the North West who are currently looking to bring on a new Account Manager, due to their client portfolio increasing over the last 12 months.
Our client is a retail design and brand communications agency. They create exceptional marketing campaigns across every aspect of retail point of sale. From concepts and ideas through to design, print, production, and installation.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and guide them through projects from concept through to completion.
The Account Manager will be energetic and charismatic and will take full ownership of the project by placing the production order to specification, ensuring everything is completed to set deadlines and to the brief.
The Account Manager must have the following skills;
- Print production experience (ideally in POS but not essential) POS and 3D bespoke window builds are a massive positive .
- Estimating abilities
- Time management skills
- Account management experience
The Account Manager's main responsibilities will be;
- To prioritise workload, ensuring briefs and timelines are met to meet client's needs
- Build rapport with production team to gather a firm understanding of the print and finishing process so they are able to best advise print solutions to the client
- Complete and process pre-production work order, detailing the print job, booking jobs in with suppliers
- Liaise with the Creative department to deliver brief
- Regularly liaise with Clients to provide status updates of job
- Managing their time between estimating and managing customers
If you would be interested in applying for this role, send through your CV to Clare @ Kairos today
- Account Management
- Display Graphics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job