Account Manager - Poole
My client are a niche business looking for an experienced Account Manager with a creative flair to join their Sales and Marketing team to manage a number of key high end accounts.
Main purpose of Role -
My client are looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious, self-motivated and capable team player, who has at least 2 years business to Business experience within a sales environment. The Account Manager role resides within a dynamic and target driven sales team; managing existing and developing new accounts, to support the continued growth of the business.
Role and Responsibilities
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery to an extremely high standard
- Build customer relationships and manage accounts
- Respond to sales enquiries (email, phone and fax)
- Negotiate with customers
- Make sales orders and invoices
- Generate and qualify business, developing products, events and new areas of business
- Participate in trade shows, fairs and events.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- GCSE Maths and English, Grade C or Above
Essential Skills -
- 2 years business to business experience within a creative realm, working directly with customers to understand individual expectations; with a background knowledge or an understanding of wholesale and retail sales techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively to meet customer expectations
- Good planning and time management
- Persuasiveness and amiability
- Adaptability, Resilience and tenacity
- Self - motivation, with an ability to balance a diverse workload
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong IT capability - Excel/Word/Sage 50 (preferred)
- Adaptable (good with change)
- Copes well under pressure
- Goal driven (Competitive)
- Highly organized, with strong time-management skills and a methodical way of thinking and working.
Preferred Skills -
- This person could do very well if they are creative and have an eye for colour and design.
- The correct candidate will ideally be experienced in design and costing
In return the successful candidate will work for a growing business in a creative exciting environment.
You will benefit from a competitive salary and free on-site parking as well as strong holiday benefits.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job