- Market leading, global organisation
- Premium quality products
- Industry-leading development and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: This blue-chip organisation hold market leading positions across a variety of different healthcare disciplines. This division of the company specialises in the manufacture of a range of patient monitoring and ventilation equipment and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably experienced, high calibre medical sales professional to manage and grow their business on the M62 corridor.
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be nurturing key relationships within theatre, critical care, ITU, recovery and procurement, typically liaising with theatre nurses and managers, consultants, ODPs, ODAs and purchasing staff. Candidates must possess a proven and successful track record selling medical devices, equipment or consumables into hospitals and, whilst not essential, a previous clinical background could enhance your application. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are exciting and realistic..
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £35,000 to £45,000
- Commission: 35%
- Car: Fully expensed BMW / Audi or Allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats
- critical care
- As Account Manager the successful candidate will be nurturing key relationships within theatre
- recovery and procurement
- typically liaising with theatre nurses and managers
- ODAs and purchasing staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job