BASIC: £32-38k basic salary + benefits + subsidised restaurant.
EXPERIENCE - Must have good project management experience, excellent client management ability, good knowledge of print processes, artwork & repro skills & ideally experience working with a major FMCG client.
You might currently be working in one of the following roles;
Account Manager / Senior Project Manager / Artwork Account Manager / Packaging Account Manager
In the following industries;
Packaging Repro / Packaging Artwork / Packaging Graphics / POS / Point of Sale
Living in one of these areas South London or Surrey areas;
Redhill / Reigate / Leatherhead / Gatwick / Epsom / Croydon / Sutton / Weybridge
- An on-site role to work at the premises of a Global client.
- Acting as the Pack-Change department in an incredibly in-depth and challenging Project Management function.
- Essential to forge a close working relationship with this client.
- A technical / repro focused role (NOT creative) so requiring some understanding of technical print processes.
- Responsibility for the management of new, re-launch, amendment, line development and pack copy changes for global brands.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of pre-artwork meetings with the client, design agencies, suppliers, printers etc.
- Involvement in all technical developments and the packaging graphics process from conception through to production.
- To ask the client the right technical questions and to ensure they consider size, colour, number of colour packs and other vital production aspects.
- Utilising the support of a Technical team where necessary and knowing when to ask.
- Reporting to an Account Director who is also based on site and to join a team of 3.
- Market leaders in the graphics industry.
- A global organisation with offices and presence in many countries.
- Offering excellent industry training, career prospects and longevity.
- Must have experience in a similar client facing, on-site project management & client management role encompassing being client facing.
- Must have experience in the Packaging Graphics / Reprographics / POS (a design to print) sector.
- Excellent project management skills are essential
- Will have understanding of technical print processes and supply chain requirements.
- Will have experience of working with major clients, ideally within FMCG or Retail (such as Cadbury's, Unilever, Waitrose, M&S, Sainsbury's, Unilever, P&G)
- Commercial knowledge is highly advantageous - including estimating, using internal systems, tendering, price matrix.
- Must be able to operate closely with the client and empathise yet be tough when necessary.
- Must be extremely organised, customer service focused and autonomous.
- Must be confident face to face, instructing individuals and when in client meetings.
- Will have experience of colour management, artwork and colour separation
- Will be a doer as well as an instructor of tasks
Please call or email to discuss further and quote CM1061
- account manager
- project manager
- account management
- project management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job