Account Manager - Outsourcing - Financial Services
Salary: £30,000-£35,000k Plus EXCELLENT bonus and benefits package
Plans and oversees support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues. Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
- Is responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship for assigned accounts; all products and services including, Value Added Products (VAPs), and Core across all platforms including Commercial and Consumer. Ensures the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes. Required to carry a company phone and travel to client site(s) as necessary.
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer, identifying product support and development needs and communicating needs internally.
- Maintains long-term relationships with clients. Ensures understanding of the client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery, and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Identifies new product services based on strategic direction of the client's business.
- Acts as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues and escalates issues that pose substantial regulatory or financial impacts to leadership.
- Acts as the client advocate in the Client Business Review from a strategic direction based on experience and trends. Aligns client's needs with internal solutions. Ensures the complete setup and preparation for the client review, monthly and/or quarterly and annual Executive reviews, including collecting reporting from other areas, generating certain types of reporting, and understanding the output from that reporting. Manages the implementation, execution and follow up of actions associated to monthly/quarterly balanced scorecards
- Ensures accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis for assigned accounts. Validates monthly billing to the client ensuring accuracy and timely issuance of invoices. Ensures client stays current with no bad debt.
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes for assigned accounts.
- Develops an Account Plan and Contact Plans; Fully understands the client organization and strategy to enable TSYS to engage and navigate throughout the enterprise. Defines relevant propositions for each client and qualify opportunities
- Is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points for assigned accounts.
- Manages sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions.
Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, both internal and external.
Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp - Experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry
Bachelor's Degree - Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, etc.; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Account Manager
- Key Accounts
- Key Client Relationships
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job