Manchester - OLD TRAFFORD
£18,000 - £23,000 + UNCAPPED
On Target Earnings: £35,000 - £40,000
NO COLD CALLING!!!!!
Bored of being an undervalued employee?
Looking to earn uncapped commission?
Are you a target driven individual with a desire to build a career in account management?
Due to planned growth, I am recruiting for an articulate experienced account manager who is outgoing and confident to join our industry leading telecom business at their office in based in Manchester. There is absolutely no cold calling to this role due to the existing client base.
* Proactively identifying and working with existing clients
* Speaking with key decision makers
* Building and executing business growth strategy with existing customers
* Providing detailed quotations to customers
* Providing support to the External Account Managers
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
To be considered:
* Account Management experience
* Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
* Strong Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience will be considered
* Interest into starting a long term career within the industry
* 22 days leave; pension, free parking plus regular training
* Uncapped commission available from day one!
* Excellent career prospects
* Our firm operates Investors in People and offers a vibrant place to work
If this job description is ticking all of your boxes, then click apply now! Or contact e v e . c h a p l i n @ s e a r c h . c o . u k or call Eve on (0161) (835) (8758)
Keywords: Sales, graduate sales, sales opener, sales support, B2B, technology sales, trainee sales, sales advisor, sales exec, sales advisor, internal sales, account management, external sales, Business to Business sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job