Account Manager X 4
£20,000 per annum (£40,000 - £45,000 OTE)
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE (2 minute walk from the train station)
Exciting account manager opportunity based in the heart of Manchester City centre! The office has a cool and quirky vibe and there are plans to move offices due to growth and expansion. If you are interested in a change of scenery, get in touch!
Sick of working for a sales business that doesn't appreciate your effort?
Looking to move into a role that has excellent commission structure?
If you answer yes, this is a job worth applying to!
The company offers….
* Clear progression routes
* Uncapped commission
* No Micromanagement
* Excellent holidays and benefit packages
I am looking for a…
* Money motivated, target driven individual who has previous experience working in the business to business who wants to smash targets and earn commission
* A sales professional with a commercial eye who can identify opportunities to expand and grow accounts
* An individual who can bypass gatekeepers and ask the open ended questions to get the sales closed
The job will involve
* Consultative selling to nurture the client and grow the account
* Ensuring that the clients have a great experience from the first point of contact through service delivery, follow up and beyond
* Research opportunities for new business
* Being the ambassador for the company
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:00pm
28 days holidays including bank holidays
If this sounds like a job that you are interested in, CLICK APPLY now or send your CV to e v e . c h a p l i n @ s e a r c h . c o . u k or call for (0161) (835) (8758) for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job