Account Manager - Office Based
Salary: £25,000 Basic + £7,000 OTE
Commission and regular incentives
Development: Clear path to career progression
Location: Caldecotte, Milton Keynes
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE 250 business in their search for an exceptional Account Manager.
Based internally at our client's flagship office in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, you'll be maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, using sales techniques to maximise growth opportunities and achieve exceed customer satisfaction targets.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you'll be doing:
- Contacting existing customers via phone, email and other means to establish and build effective relationships.
- You'll be updating customers on their return on investment (ROI) and explaining the value of our client's product using an impressive data and insight suite.
- Adding value to our client's proposition using internal tools.
- Generating excitement about new products and delivering these to customers.
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities.
- Conducting training sessions with customers, to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products.
- Resolving customer queries, solving problems and proactively suggesting solutions to avoid any issues reoccurring.
- Recording detailed client information on our client's CRM.
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have progressed well in sales, from telesales (outbound, unscripted) to internal sales (new business from existing accounts).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrable work ethic.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of Caldecotte, Milton Keynes.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Executive or Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Manager
- Advertising Sales
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job