Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join an established and friendly team to look after a significant portfolio of existing customer accounts. You will engage with customers on a regular basis to ensure customer stickiness and success whilst identifying and farming upsell opportunities.
You will be accustomed to delivering revenue against a formal sales target. You will have a sound grasp of established Account Management strategies and developing strategic account plans. What will separate you from the rest is being able to demonstrate empathy whilst not shying away from having tough conversations with customers regularly.
- Attend meetings with clients to build relationships within existing accounts
- Identify upsell opportunities by aligning our suite of construction software and services to customers’ current and evolving business needs.
- Achieve sales quota and KPI’s as set by the Head of Account Management
- Work closely with the other New Business and Account Managers and Telesales team
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Maintain accurate account and sales opportunity information on Salesforce.com
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Attend Regional, National and ad-hoc User events
- Proven industry experience with a software or technology vendor.
- Proactive, resourceful and ability to work independently
- Construction software industry experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent telephone, written and administrative skills
In exchange our client is paying £37k salary plus addition commission available of £20k per annum.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'