Our client are a fantastic company, based just outside of Hertford. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their busy and growing team.
The position is paying £24,000 to £29,000, depending on your skills and experience. You will also receive a pension and 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Your role will be to:
- Manage client accounts, with regular contact to new and existing accounts
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure project delivery
- Deal with any problems as they arise, and use your influence to get things fixed
- Negotiate new delivery dates where delays occur
- Compile new client contracts
- Support the external sales team
- Direct the team administrators
- Prioritise the workload for the department
You will need:
- 3 + years B2B client management experience
- To be commercially aware
- To be a decision maket and problem solver
- Good to excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A positive and flexible attitude to work
- To be able to remain calm and unflappable
The client is looking for someone to start in this position as soon as possible, so we look forward to hearing from you soon.
The first part of the interview process is to meet our Consultant, and we can arrange to meet you wherever and whenever suits you. If successful you will then meet our client at their premises.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job