Account Manager - Non Sales
Due to a maternity leave, a new opportunity has arisen for a part time Account Manager to work on a 12 month fixed term contract. Ideally you will have B2B account management experience from a client services background.
The primary role of the Client Services Account Manager is to manage and deliver excellent service to a wide portfolio of Altus Group clients, ensuring that we have full knowledge of the client and their property occupancy, allowing Altus Group to deliver great outcomes and maximise client savings and revenue earned during the lifetime of their contract.
Salary & Hours
Competitive salary (pro rata)
Working hours are 18 hours per week, ideally over 3 days a week.
- Pro-actively manage a portfolio of commercial clients.
- Deliver excellent service to clients ensuring a strong and positive working relationship, effectively dealing with any issues or queries.
- Ensure that Altus Group has collected all the required information about clients to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client.
- Communicate with clients, both written and verbal. Making sure that appropriate contact plans are maintained.
- Manage client expectations, ensuring they understand the processes and timescales involved.
- Confirming client documentation is received along with all correspondence attaining to each case file.
- Manage the processes for each type of service delivered to clients, liaising with other internal departments, including the Surveying team to ensure that we deliver the best outcome for the client.
- Seek new client referrals from existing clients.
*This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to carry out any request deemed reasonable by the management.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications.
- Strong academic background, ideally to Advanced Level
- A demonstrable track record of working within a client focused role, preferably within a B2B business and Account Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of clients, internal business contacts and third parties.
- High levels of accuracy in all written and verbal communication.
- Ability to develop rapport with clients and strengthen existing relationships.
- Ability to use own initiative when required and be a self-starter.
- Comfortable working within a target driven environment.
- Honesty and a customer centric approach in all aspects of your personality.
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, reflect decades of experience, a range of expertise and technology-enabled capabilities. Our solutions empower clients to analyse, gain market insight and recognise value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are at the centre of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2300 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognised and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realise your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares - We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education - We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits - come realise your potential at Altus Group.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected and where every employee has the opportunity to realise their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required and will work with you to meet your needs.
Please note that due to volume of applications, only those applicants selected for further evaluation will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in career opportunities with Altus Group!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job