Account Manager - National Media
£25,000 - £28,000 with OTE and Benefits
Seeking graduates or experienced sales professionals who are looking for a consultative, Account Manager role with a successful, national media brand.
This is an opportunity to work for a national media publisher and household name. You will be responsible for managing and developing key accounts, improving their return on investment and up selling to generate more revenue from advertising. Alongside the commercial exposure you will get from working for a leading brand, you will also benefit from a competitive commission structure and generous benefits package.
- Building strong commercial relations with corporate businesses, academic institutions and recruitment agencies
- Using a consultative sales approach to reach your annual revenue target and increase revenue being generating from existing accounts
- Growing the number of new billing clients to generate more accounts which you will in turn manage and develop
- Creating yearly business plans to review year to date performance and implement a strategy plan for the coming year
- Working closely with departments across the business, cross selling and representing the brand effectively.
- Education to degree level is preferable but not essential
- Experience selling within a media or recruitment capacity would be desirable
- Comfortable selling face to face and over the phone in a consultative, articulate manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A results orientated approach to work with a desire to progress their career in account management and media
Submit your CV to apply for this incredible, consultative sales opportunity!!
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Digital Media
- Media Sales
- Online Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'