Account Manager - Microscopy
Are you passionate about microscopy and looking to work alongside some of highest rated equipment in the business?
Our client is a German manufacturer of optical systems who boast a global dominance for their quality centric products and service.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for growing and managing microscope sales in the Scotland region with sole focus on the academia market, this will include universities and research labs who look in to life sciences and material sciences. Following on from this you will be expected to find new gateways of introducing a full portfolio of microscopy instruments into client sectors with the ultimate aim of exceeding sales targets.
- Be able to demonstrate at least 2 years' experience within a technical sales environment
- Have an education relating to scientific research or applications
- Ultimately be driven by over achieving targets
- Be a fast learner, good listener and understand the needs of research and education
- A valid full UK driving license
Should you feel you possess the above or a mixture of then we want to hear from you - apply below!
- Scientific Applications
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"