Flexible location for the right candidate... South Coast/South West & South Wales
(Salary, Company Car, Laptop, Expenses, Bonus, Home Based)
Account Manager (Timber)
An exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the timber sector (fillers, adhesives, coatings).
Ideally you will have 2+ years experience within sales, distribution of the timber industry. Some additional benefits would be:
- Good knowledge on the behaviour of wood used in timber joinery and paint systems applied to joinery
- Training and presentation skills
- IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Knowledge of joinery, frame constructions, material knowledge and application techniques
Responsibilities to include:
- Maximise sales volumes from existing distribution channel where possible
- Provide training for contractors, clients or consultants
- Identify new clients to extend product distribution and market penetration
- Support the use of the client CRM
- Provide outstanding customer support and service
As an account manager you will have the responsibility and autonomy to manage your territory and diary. Primarily, you will be expected to grow the business through organic means, ensuring existing distributors maximise their sales potential but adding new distributors to increase your coverage and that of the organisation.
If you have a natural ability to build relationships and have a successful ttrack record of sales in account management, please apply for further details.
Don’t delay, apply today or call us in confidence to find out more.
Due to the overwhelming application responses we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'