24-25k Base, 45-50k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client, one of the UK's largest healthcare groups owned by Doctors, delivers bespoke specialist solutions to consultants throughout the UK. With a strong and growing membership, a solid portfolio of services and solutions and a tailored approach, they are well placed to deliver further membership growth. Due to their ongoing commitment to new and existing member accounts, they have an exciting vacancy for an internally based Account manager to work at their West Midlands office.
As an Internal Account manager, you will:
* Deliver sales revenue through selling member services to new and existing member accounts
* Manage an ever-growing portfolio of existing accounts (Doctors, Consultants etc.), maintain regular contact and complete renewal transactions
* Generate additional leads through research, networking, referrals and inbound enquires
* Utilise telephone-based sales techniques to identify, qualify and close sales of varying value
* Build on-going relationship with member accounts
Applications are invited from:
* Degree educated individual who possess a minimum of 2 years telephone-based B2B sales experience
* Intelligent individuals with a track record of success (sporting, academic, workplace)
* Target driven individuals who can demonstrate desire, motivation and elevated levels of productivity
* Candidates with a demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organisation
* Those with significant knowledge of the sales process and differing techniques
The successful candidate will be offered a package including a base salary circa 24-25k, OTE of 45-50k plus further and generous benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job