Superb opportunity for an Account Manager - with experience of maintaining client relationships and managing their business needs - to work with an established enthusiastic team, providing bespoke audio solutions for businesses across a variety of sectors. You will be creating and delivering broadcast music plans, radio ads, press interviews, podcasts etc.- all unique to the client’s brand.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage some existing high level client accounts.
- Participate in all aspects of client accounts, including: script writing, new feature development, regular client meetings, assisting in preparing proposals, contracts and the associated negotiations.
- Develop strong relationships with decision makers in key accounts and maintain regular contact to facilitate client retention, informing them about new developments, products and services, and maximising revenue from the existing customer base.
- Respond to any enquiries regarding key accounts as quickly as possible, ensuring professional, successful and effective resolution of any issues arising.
- Ensure client expectations are managed, met and exceeded wherever possible.
- Escalate technical issues to the support desk of issues to reach a solution ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Process billing instructions to the finance department in respect of business and service charges.
- Develop good working relationships with all divisions within the company and participate in team meetings.
You will be a Graduate, with exceptional written and oral communication skills. Creative writing aptitude is essential, as is the ability to proof-read. The role requires a professional, business-like and commercial approach, as well as creative flair.
You are a charismatic and proactive self-starter who enjoys working on your own initiative, and are outgoing, personable and unwaveringly positive. You are an individual who takes pride in making a lasting impact across a range of varying clients. You are also highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, lots of fresh ideas and the ability to demonstrate a passion for client management and relationship building!
n.b. THIS IS NOT A SALES ROLE!
If you feel your talent and experience match this really interesting role, tell me how and apply NOW!
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Creative Writing
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'