MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER - £26,500
This is a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about Marketing and looking to move their Marketing career forward. Our client is a cutting edge organisation and part of a worldwide Marketing and PR organisation. They are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Account Manager to be part of their brilliant team!
We need a motivated and professional Marketing Account Manager who has good Marketing and Creative skills and experience in the following:
- Marketing agency experience
- Experience of working on customer reference programmes and customer advocacy
- Content Creation which will include case studies, testimonials, etc.
- Video Creation
- Management of social media channels
- Management of financial and commercial impact on client accounts - weekly, monthly, and annually
- Develop strong relationships with business accounts via continued communications and attend face to face meetings.
This role of Marketing Account Manager is busy and the successful candidate will work with several key accounts and have superb communication skills. You will project manage all the client’s Marketing activities and co-ordinate various Marketing campaigns which will include video shoots, seminars and events etc. There may be some face to face meetings and as they work on an International level there may be some travel. We need a vivacious, motivated and business minded individual who really enjoys Marketing and has good copy and content creation skills. You will work in an incredibly cool, friendly team and be given support and opportunities along your way!
Benefits include: 25 days holidays, parking, gym membership, laptop, mobile, etc. Hours of work are 8.45am- 5.15pm.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"