Vacancy - Senior Account Manager / Marketing
Location - Farringdon / London
Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
My client is a funky digital marketing agency based in Farringdon and they are looking for a great all-rounder to manage and liaise with existing clients, both Consumer and Trade. They have grown from strength to strength in the last 18 months and have won some very exciting accounts.
This person could be someone with 6 months experience + or be an exceptionally super-bright graduate with Marketing experience throughout studies.
You will work closely with the Marketing team to communicate daily with your chosen clients.
The key attributes
Someone willing to be very 'hands-on’ and work across many disciplines.
Yes - you will be thrown into the deep end but that’s a magical opportunity to learn super quickly.
Some of the tasks you will be asked to do:
• The Digital Marketing Manager oversees all concurrent projects so that might mean providing daily status updates as to whether 20 concurrent projects are on track and on budget
• Did we mention hands-on?... you will have the initiative to take a brief from the client and liaise with the rest of the marketing team to deliver results. • Be exposed to the proposal and pitching process and contributing to them through online research, adapting previous proposals and extracting new information from busy co-workers
• Willing to learn and understand multiple digital platforms to run analytics, social media campaigns, PPC and Email marketing
• Do competitor research and keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in those industries
• Produce detailed reports for our clients of how those campaigns have performed against target KPI’s & discuss and explain to clients
• Brainstorm creative ideas for new marketing campaigns across many varied industries
• You will ideally know Podio (or can quickly learn) to load and update all current projects into that project management platform
• You will support the daily operation of the business, including administration and dealing with queries from clients
• Willing to conduct market research and do data analysis
• Be part of presenting ideas to clients and enjoying socialising with them, have a client first focus always and a confident communication style
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job