Account Manager/Marketing Programme Manager to 38K
This award-winning, full-service agency based in Berkshire specializes in demand generation in the IT and technology sectors working with well-known brands. Creative tech marketing is at the core of what they do, with proven success over 30 decades. The company has a natural leaning to B2B but delivers interesting consumer marketing as well.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Programme Manager, Account Manager or Senior Account Executive with integrated digital marketing campaigns experience to join well established agency and to work with leading tech client. The Marketing Programme Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering integrated marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B market and confident in engaging with clients in developing commercial relationships while day-to-day, you will relish delivering marketing programmes. You will have at least 2 years of agency experience, confident and self-motivated. You will be genuine when building and maintain client relationships, you will be result driven and original, curious and inquisitive and passionate about the technology and marketing industry. This role is based in Berkshire and will suit to AM or MPM based in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or West London who don’t mind the easy commute.
Responsibilities and skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- Solving marketing problems for clients and building and maintain strong relationships.
- Able to work independently while delivering a highly proactive and effective account management service
- Ensuring all marketing programmes are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Have a clear understanding of the dynamics of digital/integrated marketing, digital technologies, and buyer behaviours.
- You will be passionate about constantly developing your knowledge and understanding of your client's business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition
- Be curious at all times, use initiative and most of all, be a problem solver.
- Show ability to understand the brief, scope the marketing programme and lead the coordination/delivery of the creative response.
- Project implementation - identify tasks and delegate/co-ordinate appropriately, be accurate, collaborate strongly monitor progress against the project timings.
- Keep abreast of current creative/digital/mobile thinking, absorb and consider relevance of new ideas and techniques
- Be comfortable with presenting concepts and obtain feedback from the client.
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors
- Take responsibility for all aspects of assigned client marketing programmes on a day to day basis and become the focal point of client contact as judged by the client.
- You will be required to take, understand and establish the requirements of a brief, and then to effectively co-ordinate/delegate specific tasks, where appropriate in the execution of any marketing programme - to delivery.
- Show ability to produce work to a consistently high standard, technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications.
- Review all jobs on completion both internally through project reconciliation and externally in a client summary of the marketing performance/ROI.
- Provide accurate information for Account Director’s forecasts each month.
- Develop a central co-ordination role for your client providing accurate briefing and ensuring all relevant project information is readily available to all parties at the right time.
- Work closely with the creative team, account management team and suppliers
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and exploit them to maximum effect.
- Great presentation skills, preparing and presenting proposals.
- Attending clients meetings and be part of client presentations.
- Quality control - ensures all output is of a consistently high quality.
- Project management - estimates work required, negotiates required resource and creates project schedule and manages the scope of the project.
- Able to multi-task and be calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Confident, ambitious and proactive with a positive attitude
- Attend relevant internal meetings as required.
- Lead by example and show an understanding of the importance of producing and filing of all necessary paperwork relating to projects.
- Degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc
Salary to 40K
- Account Manager
- B2B Marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing Programme Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job