Account Manager - Marketing Agency
Day rate circa £150 - £180 depending on experience
Brighton, East Sussex
We are looking for an immediatley available Account Manager with Creative or Marketing Agency experience. Our client based in Brighton works with some of the largest brands project managing the design, strategy and delivery of some of their most important awareness campaigns.
For this Account Manager job responsibilities include:
- You will be the day-to-day contact for all clients, ensuring that all their work for them is being delivered to the highest standards, on time and to budget.
- You will build relationships with clients so that we are working in true partnership with them, understanding their needs and ensuring they are receiving maximum value from the agency.
- As part of this you will be expected to work with the Client Development / Business Director to grow every account you work on wherever there is potential.
For this Account Manager job you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree (2.1 or above): Study areas preferred include: marketing; advertising; statistics; business administration; media studies, psychology
- Experience in a media, marketing, communications within an agency setting
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to show flexibility and to meet changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and commercial awareness
Based in the heart of Brighton the company offers a creative and innovative work environment.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"