You will work with all parts of the business within the role and will support the Senior Account Manager on specific clients, with the opportunity to lead on your own projects and client relationships.
As well as being responsible for managing internal teams, processes and schedules effectively and accurately, you will be the primary contact for all client team members on your designated accounts.
- Minimum of 2/3 years of experience working within an agency
- Independent and proactive
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good listener and communicator
- Responsible, able to make decisions and find solutions
- Ability to deliver high quality work within budget and timings
- Capable client presence with the ability to present and build relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job