A leading marketing agency are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team to oversee the creation and implementation of Digital Marketing Strategies.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the client, assign tasks to Digital Executives as well as taking a hands-on role in the implementation of the campaign.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Creation and coordination of digital campaigns
- Making sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends and move quickly to implement them (training will be provided)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be an established Account Manager within a marketing agency (or in-house equivalent)
- Working knowledge of the following areas will be advantageous: Social Media Marketing, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Analytics and Goal Tracking, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Display/Remarketing and Outreach
- Naturally be confident with excellent attention to detail
If this Account Manger role sounds like the ideal role for you then make sure you apply today.
What separates this agency from the pack is their culture. You'll find a really fun, friendly group of people that pride themselves on wit and good humour as well as the work they do. You will have the opportunity to develop your career as the team grows. This may involve specialising in a certain area (E.G. SEO, PPC, Social Media) and overseeing how that area is serviced within the business. There is also the potential to progress to a role which involves managing a team as the company grows.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job