This leading European market research, panels customer engagement and loyalty solutions based In central London are looking for a talented account manager with good people skills, ideally gained in an MR panels environment.
In this role you will be working managing accounts for some of Europe's leading brands and MR agencies in providing respondents for online research, working on proprietary panels for the UK, Nordics and Central European clients.
The role is 75% account management led and your responsibilities will include:
- Account manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Deal with client requests, assess the feasibility and prepare proposals
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Upselling to and growing existing client revenues
- Present new products and panels to the client portfolio
The other 25% will be new business led and this will include
- Selling panels in a defined sales territory, to data collection buyers in Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications
- Smash your individual targets and objectives
The successful candidate will have a sound grounding gained in account management and sales gained working in MR and ideally form a panel management background.
Excellent benefits and bonus are on offer and a friendly and supportive team.
Please note we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'