Account Manager-Manufacturing Sector
£32-38K plus vehicle, Benefits
Mon-Fri, day's role
Are you an experienced Account Manager, with a superb track record in developing client and partner relationships, looking for a fast paced, challenging and rewarding position with a niche manufacturer?
This is not a sales role, but one where you will play a major role in the company's success by building relationships with partner clients to both parties' benefits.
The company has ambitious growth plans so further progression can be provided along with product specific training.
- Full time, permanent position based in Bristol
- Managing and developing our partner relationships
- Being visible as the key contact for customers including providing them with product information, pricing and samples.
- The role will be mainly office based with some travel to clients and attending relevant exhibitions.
- Working experience in an account management position
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing or related sector
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects
- Willing to travel as part of the role
To apply for this position please send your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'