Account Manager; Manchester city centre - Exciting role working on-site with a major client!
Our client is a rapidly expanding integrated Marketing and Communications business with a national presence. They work with a wide range of major clients and have ambitious plans for growth over the next couple of years.
They're now recruiting for an Account Manager to be based on-site with a major B2C client. This is a great opportunity to combine the variety and pace of an agency role, whilst focussing on one client working as an extension of their Marketing team and you'll be based within fantastic modern offices in Manchester city centre.
As Account Manager you'll work closely with stakeholders across the business, taking responsibility for:
- Taking briefs from stakeholders for a range of Print and Digital campaigns. These will include; Brochures, Catalogues, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing and, Web Development and POS projects.
- Liaising with the Creative and Technical teams to ensure they are adequately briefed on the clients requirements and that campaigns are delivered on time within budget.
- Producing reports for the client on campaign results.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the clients Marketing and Communications activities and pitching ideas to them.
- Management of an Account Executive.
The agency are looking for an Account Manager who can demonstrate:
- Experience managing high volume Print or Digital projects within a Marketing, Print or Digital Agency.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Advanced communication skills.
For more information on this exciting role, forward your CV ASAP!
- Account Manager
- Direct Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job