Account Manager - Luxury Car Industry
Are you a motivated and ambitious sales professional with experience in the automotive industry or looking to move into it?
Then this might be the job for you!
Due to the continued and exciting growth of one of our clients we are currently recruiting for Account Managers for their growing team. Based in Knaresborough, Harrogate.
£45-55k OTE plus company profit share. Working Monday to Friday 8.45-5.30pm with an hour for lunch. This role is office based.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Putting customers behind the wheel of their dream car with exceptional organisation skills to ensure all information is accurately recorded within the bespoke CRM.
- Keeping customers informed at every stage of the buying journey and all the bits in-between using your refined communication and expectation setting prowess.
- Liaising with your Line Manager and the Sales Support Administrative team to ensure everything required is obtained within the timeframe to meet the customer’s vehicle delivery / collection date, as well as personal and company targets.
- To proactively seek to grow your own customer account numbers though prospecting and liaising with the internal Marketing team, as well as having the opportunity to attend industry events.
- To grow, nurture and expand a relationship with your customers to uphold our exceptional 5-star Trustpilot rating, which is why so many of our customers return whenever they require a new vehicle.
- Giving customers peace of mind by delivering expert knowledge and advice in line with FCA regulations, as well as remain professional and compliant for a risk-free transaction.
- Answering the phone in support to the reception team when required and deal with general enquiries, obtaining the relevant information before putting them through to their dedicated Account Manager or alternative department.
- You will be passionate, driven, motivated and ready to accelerate your career in a fast-paced admin / customer role
- You will be driven, hungry to be the best and up for a laugh along the way within a fun and sociable team.
- You will be a perfect blend of competitive and team focused.
- You won’t be afraid of picking up the phone and having great conversations with our customers to ensure you are in control of the deal at all times
- You will be looking for a company with a great vibe and a work hard play hard attitude.
- You will ideally be SAF qualified, although we do provide the course and qualification internally should you need it.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay and bonus structure.
- Profit share.
- Established reputable business.
- Long standing team and great working environment.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with LOS.
- 4 x salary DIS
- 12-month free gym membership.
- Free onsite parking.
So, if you an experienced sales professional and this sounds like it’s for you don’t hesitate in applying as the client is happy to move quickly.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'