Account Manager - Local Government
Excellent salary and benefits package
Home based + UK travel
My client is a market leader in the provision of financial and procurement software. Due to sustained growth, they have a requirement for an experienced Public Sector Account Manager to be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. This role covers the UK and has extensive travel.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships
Candidates should possess the following key competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive in Public Sector and preferably Local Government.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce ideal) and MS Office.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Account Manager
- Local Government
- Public Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job