Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + OTE: £15,000 + Co. bonus up to £5,300 + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Childcare Vouchers + Pension
Territory: East Midlands & Home Counties
The Requirements of Account Manager
- Life Science degree in disciplines such as Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc.
- Minimum of 3 + years’ experience as a Sales Representative, Account Manager, Sales Specialist or Product Specialist etc. preferably in the haematology area
- Strong understanding of product flow with the ability to recognise/understand, communicate and follow new trends in the market
- A strong team player but comfortable with the independent nature of a position out in the field
- Commercially astute with focus, drive and profit orientated
- Ability to build strong relationships based on understanding of our customers and their challenges
The role of Account Manager
- Managing and maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as building new relationships with others
- Communicate effectively at all levels within customer organisations working with everyone from laboratory staff to directors of procurement/laboratory managers etc.
- Maintain knowledge of external market trends and changes then feeding this back to Sales and Marketing internally
- To lead and participate in tender project meetings through providing market knowledge on competition, pricing, account spend and total market assessment
- Monitor, analyse and report on Account performance and service delivery both internally and externally
- Confidently present information on the products in a concise business-like fashion to all levels of staff and customers
- Working from home as required
- My client are providers of automated haematology and coagulation diagnostic analysers, reagents and information systems for laboratories and healthcare facilities across the globe
- They are ranked in the top 10 global in-vitro diagnostic businesses
- They pride themselves on their reputation for high quality products, service and reliability
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply now!
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Diagnostics
- life science
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job