Salary: £28K - £35K DOE
Key Words: Account manager, Account plans, Sales, Marketing, Relationship Manager, New Business, Client Account, Client Relations, Communications, PR, Digital Marketing
Join a highly successful Marketing Company. Our client offers innovative, flexible solutions across a range of industries from utilities and finance to travel and leisure.
Our client is looking to appoint an Account Manager whose major areas of responsibilities will be to manage growth and Stakeholders interests.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Account Management of a specific set of customer accounts responsible to build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with the customer and maintain frequent contact with them and other departments within their business.
They will be a first point of contact for queries and issues and co-ordinate any investigation ensuring the speedy resolution of customer queries.
• An advanced level of skill in Microsoft Office software
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Experienced in transactional mail and/or Direct mail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas/complex technical strategies to internal and external stakeholders
• Proactive and highly organised, with a proven ability to multi-task as required
• Have an understanding of the client`s business and market and the ability to recognise when services provided for other customers could benefit the client
• Be able to provide strong execution and planning skills
• The job holder must have a full, clean driving licence
Benefits of the role:
• Competitive salary
• Friendly working environment
• Enthusiastic team
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Account manager
- Account plans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job