Job Title: Account Manager, Leeds
About the Account Manager, Leeds
As the Account Manager you will be part of an exciting, growing organisation offering flexible funding to SME throughout the UK and Europe. They offer a exceptional culture coupled with real scope for career progression as you will be part of the first handful into their Leeds office.
My client nurtures there staff providing fab incentives i.e Villas in French Alps, Trips to Spain and Weekly team lunches when providing strong customer service and hitting targets aswell as strong mentor schemes, free snacks and strong renumeration.
As a Account Manager your responsibilities and duties will includes:
- Manage a portfolio of SME Clients, Building relationships and providing high levels of customer service
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve higher health scores
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals with our product
- Proactively guide customers through our process and ensure we exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues and being the first point of contact
- Liaise with various teams within the company, such as sales, underwriting and collections to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- Drive change throughout the business through structured feedback, ensuring we always provide customers with the best possible experience across all aspects
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager
- Strong communication & listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services to customers
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Be proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven
- The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
For more information about the role as an Account Manager please get in touch or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'