Our client, a Global Leader in the electronic trading technology space, is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager for their London team, to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within accounts, to safeguard existing business and expand the organisation's presence.
- Be the primary individual responsible for a customer’s overall relationship and interaction with the company
- Cover all aspects that relationship including revenue, cost of servicing, interaction, retention, perception, adoption, and growth.
- Expand "relationalfootprint" with customer senior stakeholders, business representatives and end-users through regular in-person and voice meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer business representatives and project teams.
- Direct activities accordingly so that they are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Track implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that overall usage and success of the customer is closely monitored.
- Proactively conduct strategic reviews and regular planning with customers to advise and/or address future service and product needs and business goals.
- Understand customer requirements and potential adoption of current portfolio and product roadmap.
- Manage enhancement requests comprehending customer’s business value and prioritization weighed against broader market value.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of products and platforms functionality integral to the customer's success.
- Travel (up to 30%) to activities including: customer locations, user groups, user conferences, and industry events.
Key Skills and Experience
- 7+ years relevant work; financial services experience as a trader highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Electronic Trading Technology.
- Knowledge/experience of Fixed Income and/or FX highly desirable.
- Technical Bachelors degree and/or Masters highly desirable.
- Demonstratable experience in fostering and maintaining strong relationships with Financial Institutions.
- Significant experience in cross-selling and up-selling.
- Proven effectiveness at collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Proven experience in managing large and complex customer relationships.
- Demonstrated experience engaging and interacting with customer’s senior management.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Account Manager
- Electronic Trading
- Financial Services
- Fixed Income
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job