Account Manager- leading agency trading desk- Central London - £40,000
Our client is a leading agency trading desk at the forefront of the ad tech industry. They utilise campaigns with data and technology to find, buy and engage audiences through partnering with major DSP’s, DMP’s, PMP’s & brand safety platforms.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to assist with the programmatic display, mobile, video and social campaigns for clients which include a range of multinational blue chip companies!
- Operate as key client (internal and external) point of contact for day-to day client service: client account management, conduit between client and operations & finance, selling of services, tactical campaign design, analysis, reporting and related campaign duties
- Combine media market & technical knowledge, data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Become an expert in the use and best practices for multiple Demand Side Platforms, offering insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of each platforms functionality, although in-console campaign management is not a part of this role.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry and media market dynamics
- Develop relationship with campaign engineering team
- Consult with clients and agency planning teams regarding development and alignment of campaign parameters to sell in and develop services
- Deliver insight into delivery and performance implications of campaign constraints
- Design media and audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign limits
- Define campaign architecture for optimum tactical execution in DSPs
- Ensure ops team are managing all tactical media plan requirements and are correctly implemented in DSP consoles
- Assist in delivery of reports to track, measure, and analyze all campaign activities and drive resolution of delivery and performance issues
- Liaise with clients and agency teams on campaign performance and reporting
- 2 to 4 years of experience in digital media account management with blue chip advertising clients with a leading online advertising agency, network, advertising exchange or optimization firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Good understanding of ad networks, ad exchanges, DSPs and/or auction marketplaces
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making. Experience with MS Access, VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS or other data manipulation tools a strong plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Digital Media Operations
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Rankin.
- Account Manager
- Digital Media
- Trading Desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job