Account Manager / Key Account Manager
A brand leading major Original Equipment Manufacturer has an exciting role for an OE Account Manager to promote a range of automotive electrical and electronics product to specialised vehicle builders, commercial OEM’s and vehicle system suppliers in the Midlands region.
Competitive salary + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Ideally based Central England, Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Oxford, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Redditch, Worcester, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Northampton, Bedford, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Role Covering: West Midlands, East Midlands, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Northern Home Counties.
They require an OEM Account Manager who is experienced selling and ascertaining product requirements for specialised vehicle builders, niche sport car manufacturers, electric cars, bus and coach, motorcycle and vehicle electronic system suppliers.
- Managing and developing the sales of electronic products to the OEM markets.
- Preparation of business development plans for each customer and specified products.
- Develop the marketing concept for new products in your marketplace.
- Have a defined technical and commercial strategy.
- Prepare and negotiate customer offers.
- Manage development projects from the awarding of contract to the commencing of production.
- Prepare customer presentations and workshops.
- Consult with technical and commercial customer contacts.
- Be the interface between the company’s electronics network and their product management team.
- Support colleagues with vehicle electronics expertise.
- Ideally have qualification in Electronics Engineering.
- Have experience selling electronic products to the vehicle OEM and specialised vehicle sector.
- You will have excellent written, verbal and PC based communication skills.
- Be a highly capable presenter, negotiator and relationship builder.
- Have a proven understanding of a Key Account Manager role and the methods and processes of business development within the automotive OE sector.
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK and Europe.
- The ability to speak German, Spanish or French would be beneficial, but not necessary.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the OE Account Manager / OE Key Account Manager job please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian who will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2846JCGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (http://terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job