Account Manager to 50k base + excellent commission ( Double OTE) -HOME BASED
Senior Sales Executive, BDM, Account Manager, Senior BDM, Cloud, Security, Managed Services
The company is a provider of Managed Software and Solutions Services who specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of networking and cloud maturity while delivering better outcomes from their customers' existing technology investments.
Their ability to deliver flexible infrastructures utilising cloud technologies ,coupled with their responsive, agile, and capable technical teams is why customers choose them above their competitors. Their innovative Solutions Service approach ( being independent from solutions providers and carriers) separates them from other competitors. Services range from cloud security, networking and collaboration services.
They are currently looking for a talented Account Manager who specialises in selling complex IT solutions, Software / Security Solutions or Microsoft / Cloud Solutions.
As an Account Manager, growing revenue and sales from defined accounts, or new clients will be one of your primary responsibilities, to support the growth of the business, as they seek to increase sales revenues in an exciting time of the company's growth and development. Your role will play a key part in the further expansion to this business as you will be tasked with developing old and new Accounts / Clients.
- Drive and grow revenue in defined or existing Accounts
- Selling complex IT solutions around Cloud, Microsoft or Security
- Retention of existing revenues while securing additional business to achieve targets set
- Develop sales opportunities via email, social media, campaigns, marketing etc
- Develop pipeline activities across all business areas to secure new orders or contract renewals
- Drive sales and reach KPIs set
- Generate any quality, well qualified leads
- Previous work experience in MSP, IT Services or Cloud Services, developing accounts
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, account management role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of applying account management campaigns to clients
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of the services and offerings by the company
- Excellent communications skills to engage at various levels within customer businesses
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated to succeed with ability to work on own initiative
- Results oriented and keen to exceed targets
- Excellent ability to build rapport, influence and develop business relationships.
This role will be home-based and may involve travel to clients within the UK ( some changes to this due to Covid 19) and offers the prospect of working for a growing, vibrant business that operates in the UK and Abroad.
A base salary up to £50k,
Attractive commission scheme.
25 days hols
Pension and healthcare
Flex benefits scheme
Successful candidates MUST HAVE a background selling complex IT Solutions or Software to be considered for this role.
Candidates who don’t have any previous experience of selling Microsoft Solutions, MSP Services or Cloud / Security systems, IT solutions WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, so please don’t apply for the role.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- Managed Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'