Account Manager - IT Sales
Foresight Associates are working with one of the most established and progressive providers of organisational IT, Services, Solutions and office supplies
They are currently in the market recruiting motivated and driven Sales Account Managers to join their growing business. Offering IT Services, Solutions and office supplies to a high level to new clients across the UK.
They hold fantastic relationships with Tier 1 vendors so you will have access to selling state of the art technology to your clients. This is the perfect time to join this expanding business
As part of our client’s continuous development and growth strategy, they are now looking for smart, energetic, goal-oriented professionals who inspire confidence and get results.
• Generate new business by Cold calling, prospecting, email campaigns and lead generation
• Identify customers technology requirements and propose relevant solutions
• Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts.
• Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential.
• Continually update and develop product and market knowledge.
• Prepare quotes and liaise with Vendors finding the best deals possible for your customers
• Stay in touch with customers on a regular basis
• Play a positive role within the office and your team
• A natural ability to build customer rapport.
• Self-motivation and ambition.
• The ability to manage time and workload.
• The analytical skill to assimilate information quickly.
• A natural business acumen.
• A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities.
This role would suit someone who has done a telesales role or account manager role selling office supplies, IT solutions, IT managed services or telecoms to end users
• Basic salary with structured increases.
• Leading industry commission schemes with uncapped OTE.
• Training and career development plan.
• A chance to work with new and emerging technologies.
• A secure position at a successful, growing, company.
If you can make a difference to their business, then we can make a difference to your career.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'