ACCOUNT MANAGER - IT Recruitment - Master Vendor
If you have IT Recruitment experience gained within an agency environment we can offer you something special...
Our Client ...
Is an established and well-respected name within IT Recruitment / RPO / Outsourcing as a Global Recruitment brand that are part of a large consultancy group and can offer clients, candidates and staff a wide range of services and benefits? They have an extensive Client base built up over 20 + years and accounts include Master Vendor and Top Tier PSL.
To take full responsibility for the delivery and growth of a specified client account or accounts.
- Overall responsibility for full service delivery of named client account/s adhering to sector specific legislation and client contractual agreements while maintaining internal policies and processes.
- Develop, secure or maintain incremental business within the named account improving revenue and margin.
- Deliver account growth plans in line with agreed activity targets.
- Manage account financials.
- Meet and where possible exceed customer satisfaction levels ensuring retention of existing business and enabling growth.
- Consistently deliver account SLA requirements.
- Compile and communicate market information that is relevant to the organisation.
- Ensure timely delivery of internal and account management information.
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates including future capability needs in line with systems and leading attraction methodologies and tools.
- Ensure optimum delivery of end-to-end recruitment process within the account.
- Deliver on-going coaching/mentoring to team members as often as needed.
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry at management or leadership level.
- Proven ability to prioritise and deliver consistently against targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrable effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid proficiency of MS Office Suite and applicant tracking databases.
- Proven successful delivery within the recruitment industry.
- Strong understanding of commercial and operational business requirements.
- Ability to generate and develop sales activity in line with the Company’s Propositions.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead on campaigns/ad-hoc project work
- Multi-site exposure.
SALARY : Basic Salary to £40,000 Dependent upon experience + commission and + 5% Benefits
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED from candidates who have specific experience within an IT or SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT.
Call or Send your CV NOW for a confidential discussion / immediate consideration
If this position isn't exactly what you're looking for please contact us for our full range of opportunities. If you are looking for a new role, change of sector, general career advice, market advice or Salary Checker WE CAN HELP.
Recommend a Friend - We offer RETAIL VOUCHERS for Successful REFFERALS!!! Just email us a name and number and when they have been successfully placed, we will send you YOUR CHOICE OF VOUCHERS UP TO £500* *Terms Apply
MIT Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment-to-Recruitment specialist. MIT Recruitment advertises it’s vacancies in it’s capacity as an Employment Agency.
- Account Manager
- IT Recruitment
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job