Are you a dynamic self-starter, with desire to succeed? We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated Account Manager to join a very successful fast-growing British brand who are going from strength to strength!
You will be responsible for working closely with their Head of International Sales to expand their customer base and deliver both profit and growth. You will be proactive, innovative, and hugely passionate about the brand.
Are you the new team member they are seeking to grow with this successful company?
A typical day in this Account Manager role will include:
- Work with the International Sales Manager to deliver the yearly plan.
- Help manage & grow their portfolio of International distributors, developing a strong relationship and familiarity with the customer / distributor base.
- Identify new business opportunities, including customers, distributors, and markets.
- Attend and exhibit at key trade fairs, including preparation and set up.
- Work closely with the Product Development team, contributing customer feedback into the product development process.
- Completely understanding of the customer requirements, including quality, logistical, packaging and factory requirements.
- Ensure the CRM system is fully utilised and updated with all orders and customer details.
- Work closely with the Customer and Office Support Assistant to ensure customer orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Send product details and images to customers as required.
- Calculate and negotiate customer/distributor pricing to deliver required margins, requesting quotes for bespoke orders as required.
- Monitor order payments and processing relevant paperwork.
- Circulate monthly stock available figures to distributors.
- Assist your team with all admin duties.
Experience required for this International Sales Manager position:
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- A real passion for product.
- Good attention to detail, and a high level of enthusiasm and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to multi task.
- Organised and efficient, with excellent people skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and driven.
- Excellent communicator and a strong team player.
- Flexible, creative, proactive.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills, particularly Excel.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Fast growing, successful British business.
- Creative environment.
- Innovative products & inspirational design.
What they’ll love about you:
- You’re passionate about product and really believe in the brand and its products.
- Your driven nature and desire to achieve results.
- Your enviable natural ability to create and maintain strong, lasting relationships.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Account Manager
- International Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job