Are you looking to progress your sales career with a successful business that values excellent customer service as much as you do? The opportunity has arisen for a friendly, proactive and driven sales professional to join our client in Petersfield as an Internal Sales Account Manager.
About the Company:
A leading electrical products distribution business belonging to a global group of companies, employing over 1,500 people throughout the UK. Boasting a current turnover of over £600 million, they are a key supplier to the ever-evolving, exciting and growing UK electrical wholesale market.
Customers and employees are at the heart of everything they do. They are an established business with a fantastic reputation for rewarding and developing their employees. In addition to this and thanks to year-on-year growth, progression opportunities are always available.
Covering an already established client base across the UK, you will immerse yourself in this exciting industry and become a product expert. Full training will be given. Your role involves:
- Building and managing customer relationships by getting to know clients
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Attainment of the targets through pro-active telephone sales
- Identifying new sales opportunities through contacting existing customers in order to understand their current needs
- Working closely with the external sales team to follow up on sales leads
- Account management
- General sales administration
- Cementing the company's status as the supplier of choice
If you have some customer service or sales/account management experience (ideally within an internal sales or telesales environment) and want to progress your career, we want to hear from you! We are looking for friendly, self-motivated and confident salespeople with excellent communication skills.
- A highly competitive salary and dependent on experience
- Uncapped and highly lucrative bonus
- Development, support and mentoring from an excellent management team
- Training and development within a very large and reputable group
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
- The opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the group
Interviews will be taking place soon - don't miss out, apply today! Or, for more information about this exciting and varied role, please contact James Downing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job