As an account manager for a leading US based interior supplier of luxury fabrics, carpets and wall coverings for large-scale projects, you will take advantage of an internationally recognised brand. Based in the US, they have cultivated long-standing relationships with big players in the global interiors industry. Their UK office has seen exciting growth in recent years, with a fantastic office environment. Their exceptional service offers clients with luxury carpets and offerings, exclusively supplying the top-end interior design trade. You will be part of a friendly team, and this role offers plenty of scope for self-development.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships with clients through working in the showroom, attending meetings around London, and from the comfort of your home, ensuring you understand their needs by utilising your in-depth product knowledge
- Proactively up-selling, cross-selling and closing sales with existing client accounts, in addition to qualifying new clients to maximise revenue through social media, networking and business development calls
- Providing excellent service to clients, including showroom tours, coordinating orders and offering further quotations to create the optimal sales experience and ensure repeat business
- Presentable, polite and confident in communicating and conversing on a highly professional yet personable level to engage with clients through different forms of media, such as over the phone and face-to-face
- You will ideally be educated to degree level, and have experience in an active B2B sales role in a luxury or design-related field, with proficiency in adapting to provide the best prospects for clients and passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service
- You will be driven to succeed and prepared to use initiative to achieve your goals and close sales in order to maximise both yours and the company's revenue
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, hit Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job