30-35k Base, 60-70k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a premium intelligence provider specialising in real-time, proprietary content focused on the global healthcare sector. Their leading service helps companies of all sizes address complex and often strategic issues and allows them to explore and evaluate key healthcare segments. Due to continued growth within existing accounts, they now have an exciting opening for an Account Manager to join a successful London based team.
As an Account manager, you will:
* Join a performing and fast growing team based in Central London
* Focus on developing revenue streams and retention initiatives with existing EMEA/US based accounts
* Manage a 7-figure revenue stream
* Strengthen mutually beneficial, value-based relationships
* Negotiate and manage renewal subscriptions with existing clients
* Travel to meet with clients, internationally, as required
* Develop new revenue stream, where applicable
* Be educated to degree level
* Be intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 2-5 years account management experience
* Have business information, SaaS, Technology or Digital Media experience. Advantageous but not essential
* Possess business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to account management
* Demonstrate first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to engage with C-level decision makers
* Be sporty, outgoing, social and energetic
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 30-35k dependent upon prior experience with a first-year achievable OTE of 60-70k plus additional benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job