ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’ve been building businesses on Amazon for more than 10 years and we continue to be on the forefront as Amazon platforms evolve. We’re uncomfortable calling ourselves experts - since Amazon is always changing, we’re constantly adapting - but the breadth of our knowledge is vast and our team’s diverse experiences elevate our partners’ businesses. We’re marketers, advocates, data scientists, supply chain managers, Amazonians, advertisers and merchants. But most importantly, we’re brand builders. Let’s build brands together.
The Account Manager has the main responsibility to align with Vendor Management on Amazon initiatives, focused on problem-solving and account management for strategic manufacturers pursuing exponential growth on Amazon. The position requires the candidate to exercise discretion and independent judgment, while problem-solving issues with internal marketing/sales, retailers, and manufacturers. The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated, and possess efficient organizational skills. The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment will be a vital aspect of the role.
· Set up / update products, promotions, and content on the Amazon platforms
· Review & troubleshoot issues, submitting cases to Amazon on behalf of clients
· Promotion Submission and management, ensuring all asins are live and running no suppressions, no out of stock etc.
· Manage day-to-day responsibilities of accounts through established Amazon tools and processes to ensure products adhere to Amazon guidelines and continue garnering sales
· Acting as an Amazon expert to advise clients on best practice guidelines
· Conduct regular audits of clients' products to ensure continued adherence, escalating issues as necessary
· Partner with operations team to assist in reviewing inventory levels, taking action or alerting on issues as necessary
· Maintain a positive relationship with vendors ensuring a high level of responsiveness
· Track retail budgets
· Track sales of all assigned asins identifying deltas and the why behind them
· Ad hoc projects as assigned
· Working knowledge of operations, marketing, finance, and sales
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Detail-oriented with entrepreneurial behavior abilities
· Ability to multitask
· Problem-solving skills
· 0 -2 years of account management/ecommerce experience
· Preferred: 2 or 4 year degree
· Advanced skills in Excel
· Retail analytics, ROI, and problem-solving skills
· Languages: Fluent in English and one of the following - German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Account Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Retail Sales Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Client Accounts
- Increasing ROI
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'