Role: Account Manager - HR Technology
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + £65,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
Our client are the UK's leading providers of specialist HR software technology. Their exceptional technology is used by numerous companies in the FTSE 100 as well as SMEs in order to enhance their Recruitment process. With video software becoming one of the most effective and modern ways to recruit, in a lucrative industry our client have grown from strength to strength over the last 4 years and are now very much on the upward trajectory. Current clients include KPMG, Virgin, Barclays, BP and Arcadia Group among many others, including SMEs. With a dynamic and driven team who are all dedicated to the progression of the company, it's an exciting time to be joining the company.
The Role: Account Manager
- As an Account Manager you will be pivotal in ensuring that existing clients receive outstanding service.
- Although you will be in an Account Management role you will work in a highly commercial role, expanding the accounts and maximising business opportunities within each account.
- As an ambassador for the company you will be an expert in the software and be able to provide consultancy services around the products.
- Develop a clear understanding of customer business challenges and develop solutions to support customer growth strategies.
- Deliver exceptional customer value and growth.
- The ideal Account Manager will have at least 2 years' experience selling a service or technology into the HR industry.
- You'll have a strong track record of success within existing accounts. You'll be a commercially focused Account Manager/Business Development Manager and able to grow accounts strategically.
- Customer focused, you'll thrive on making meaningful connections and building exceptional partnerships.
- A keen interest to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, driven and self-motivated.
If this Account Manager role sounds of interest then do get in touch today. Our client are looking to interview immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair winner of "Best Agency of The Year" 2017 (MARAs). Also won "Best Recruitment Consultant" and "Best Agency-Side Recruitment Team".
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job