Want to help influence the world’s best companies? Join Gartner as an Account Manager and drive sales growth in Europe while leading a client portfolio that is unique among other advisory and consulting companies.
Our B2B Account Managers are the senior focal point for all customer interaction in the sales and renewal process. They act as business-practice authorities to their assigned member organisations and monitor their accounts’ development and growth—from initial sale to year-on-year renewal—always staying aware of cross-sell opportunities.
How You Will Make an Impact in Account Management:
- Teach prospective and existing clients (members) the benefits of Gartner products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition.
- Establish relationships with prospects and current members by demonstrating in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs, and presenting an appropriate mix of CEB products and research solutions during personal visits and phone calls.
- Customise account plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, revenue growth strategies, and potential additions for existing memberships.
- Use existing member relationships to contact new business leads within the member organisation.
- Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach.
- Work with our client advisory team and product partners to deliver specific solutions for member needs
- Understand research content and product offerings and monitor industry trends
- Determine appropriate tactics to encourage interest in a membership, including trial meetings, webinars, guest website access, etc.
We Are Looking for a Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of successful sales or account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required
- Undergraduate degree
What Gartner Can Offer You:
- Formal on-boarding programme to help you build a foundation for success
- Exclusive account management training to further develop your skills
- Professional development and advancement based on performance
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Various incentive campaigns to recognize top performers’ achievements
- Full benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, pension, ample paid time off, and more
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job