Account Manager - Health Brand Communications/Advertising
Summary / Heading
A busy Medical Communications agency specialising in brand communications is looking for an Account Manager to support a number of assigned accounts whilst simultaneously maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing regular updates to the senior team, supporting the junior team and assisting with budgetary and financial control.
You will be utilising excellent time and project management skills to manage your assigned accounts, including managing team budgets, planning strategy and targets and taking responsibility for timelines, resourcing and cost-tracking. Your expert communication and people management abilities will ensure you are able to develop and support internal team members; providing accurate briefs and setting clear expectations.
The Account Manager is responsible for overall account management so effective project management skills are essential. Expert communication and leadership skills are crucial, along with a self-motivated and drive approach to working.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a supportive team in a global health brands agency.
Salary (If applicable)
£30-40k (dependent on experience)
Client Company Statement / USP and Link
This fast-growing and forward-thinking agency is seeking talented individuals to lead on their accounts. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to develop their account/people management skills supporting the junior team whilst working closely with the senior team to ensure the success of assigned accounts.
• 25 days annual leave
• Private healthcare (after 12 months)
• Training opportunities
• Opportunities for progression
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Developing effective communication/advertising materials.
• Maintaining relationship with external stakeholders.
• Working with the senior team to ensure the project status, training needs and finances remain on track.
• Developing project plans and budgets.
• Supporting junior team with personal development through effective line management.
• Contributing to proposals and pitches.
• Identifying opportunities for business development and growth.
• Life science degree (BSc or above)
• Experience within a medical communications agency or health brands team.
• High level of time and project management
• Leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Team player
• Financial management
• Self-motivated and driven
Key Benefits To You:
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
• Opportunity to work with highly talented team members.
• Excellent opportunities to increase knowledge and refine project and people management skills.
Agency Statement / USP / Link / Contact Details
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Account Manager : Health Brand Communications/Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job