Our client is the European market leader in promotional merchandise and branding solutions. They are currently going through substantial growth and are looking to recruit an Account Manager for their Healthy and Beauty department.
Some of the accounts within the H&B team portfolio are: GHD, Sensai, Clarins, Elemis, La Prairie, Tommy Hilfiger, KMI Brands, The Hut Group and Elizabeth Arden. They have over 30 years' experience in the promotional industry and continue to grow year on year.
To support the growth of the business, we are looking for a Account Manager with a real passion to achieve and exceed sales targets as well as providing exceptional service across the board. You will manage some established relationships with health and beauty brands and develop some new business.
The Ideal candidate for this Account Manager role will be sales focused, have excellent administration, communication & interpersonal skills, a keen eye for attention to detail, production driven with the ability to prioritise and possess good all-round for computer literacy.
Requirements for the role
- Be of graduate calibre
- At least 5+ years' previous sales and account management level experience
- Experience of working on complex, Far East sourced projects.
- Experience of working on projects requiring product development, from brief through to development and delivery.
- Proven ability to maintain and grow client relationships
- Proven ability to secure and grow client spend
- Be happy to travel within UK/Europe to meet clients
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive salary £40-45K subject to experience
- Bonus structure with OTE of £5000 based on achieving your GP target. Opportunity to earn up to up to a maximum bonus of £7500 based on overachieving 130% of GP target
- Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focused, forward thinking creative work environment.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
- account management
- promotional merchandise
- health and beauty
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job