TERRITORY: South West (Portsmouth, Southampton, Bristol, Bath, South Wales)
PACKAGE: £35K Basic (£42K OTE), Company Car, Pension & Health care
- Increase product sales through acquisition of new motor dealers to the programme and development of existing dealers.
- Regularly review claims performance to ensure a satisfactory level of performance is achieved.
- Increase product sales, through the acquisition of new dealers to the programme and development of existing dealers.
- Regularly review claims performance to ensure a satisfactory level of performance is achieved
- Maintain good levels of administration and communication within territory
- Confidently coach and demonstrate strong sales process skills of warranty and associated products at all levels within a Dealership
- Regularly liaise with Nissan & Renault Sales & Aftersales performance managers
- Have and maintain an appropriate level of understanding, for the job, of FSA rules and regulations and to apply these rules where relevant within defined processes and procedures
- Conduct annual objective setting plan with dealer and regularly monitor performance against agreed objectives
- Hold regular Performance Reviews with Dealer Management, identify areas of weakness and implement action plan to resolve
- Complete appropriate documents confirming activity and actions on completion of dealer visits
- Ensure that dealer issues are followed up effectively and efficiently
- Monitor dealer claims performance through use of Claims Analyser and initiate action as necessary and in line with agreed process
For the Account Manager role we are looking for the following:
Experience of a field sales role would be an advantage, preferably selling a commodity product/service or account management/development within a multi franchised Dealer Group
- Good general education – GCSE/equivalent or relevant career experience
- Understanding of the motor industry is essential
- Driving licence (ideally clean) as this role requires extensive travel
- Demonstrate a proactive, professional, customer focused approach to developing long-term repeat business with a proven track record in business to business sales
- Worked in a small team environment, managing a high workload and supporting the work of others
- Have experience in account management and development within a multi franchised dealer group
- Demonstrate the ability to both prospect, network, identify and successfully gain support to the companies product lines
SOUND LIKE YOU? Apply Now....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job