Do you want to work on Event that truly is shaping the Future of Finance? Would you want a role that offers superb personal growth, international travel and the chance to work closely with some of the biggest players within space for a company that prides itself on doing things differently? If so then this could be perfect.
Working on a globally respected festival where technology meets money, money meets people, people meet ideas and ideas become reality!
You will play a key role in this highly performing team where you will be selling on an international basis to some of the biggest players within this market, ranging from some of the world’s most known banks to the latest Fintech distributor!
So what will you be doing?
- Working closely with your Accounts to design highly bespoke sponsorship solutions
- Strategically targeting new clients who can add value to the event
- Communicating across departments to ensure superb delivering
- Attending meetings and presenting pitches on an international level
- Attending 3 of my client’s global festivals as well as attending relevant competitor shows.
So why would someone want to become a sponsor?
• Engage with the largest audience in payments and financial services.
• Meet with senior decision makers from start-ups to global multinational corporations.
• Generate qualified targeted leads.
• Form new partnerships with companies offering complementary technology and services.
• Promote awareness for your company brand.
• Launch new products to industry, investors and media.
What the company offer you?
• International travel
• The opportunity to work on a truly forward-thinking show
• The chance to work in a high performing and creative team
• Stunning offices
• Generous commission
So, if this is of interest please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job